Use ACL GRC for iOS or Android to access Projects data while disconnected from ACL GRC.
How it works
You can use ACL GRC for iOS or Android in locked down network environments or in areas where there is no internet connection available.
- Scan and generate PDF documents using the camera.
- Attach photos, audio, videos, and scanned document evidence from the field.
- Review and sign-off on work in real time.
- Track and follow-up on request items and actions.
- Check and report project progress and issues to auditees, clients, and other stakeholders anywhere.
- View and download reports.
- Connect securely to your data with support for IP Whitelisting and SSO (Single Sign-on).
Working offline and capturing evidence
You have just finished a meeting at an off-site location and you want to capture some new information gathered in a meeting with a client.
During the meeting, you took some notes and created a few sketches on the whiteboard with the client. You also identified two documents that the client needs to provide you.
You want to capture all this information and associate it with a project. In this manner, the rest of the team will have access to the project and you can also be reminded of the outstanding client requests.
You use ACL GRC for iOS to capture and share the information with your team.
You check out a section in the project which automatically locks the section into read-only view in Projects for your team. You then capture documentation in the section.
When you return to the office, you go online, check in the section, and share the information with your team.
Downloading ACL GRC for iOS or Android
ACL GRC for iOS or Android is a free download for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- ACL GRC for iOS (version 5.4.7) is available globally from the iTunes App Store.
- ACL GRC for Android (version 2.3.4) is available from Google Play.
To access ACL GRC for iOS or Android, you must:
- be assigned the GRC Professional subscription type and one of the following roles in Projects:
- Professional Manager
- Professional User
- download and install ACL GRC for iOS or Android
ACL GRC for iOS requires:
- iOS 6.1 or later
- 28MB of space
It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and optimized for iPhone 5.
ACL GRC for Android requires:
- Android 4.1 or later
- 12MB of space
Scanning and generating PDF documents using the camera requires Android 4.5 or later.
It is compatible with Android phones, and optimized for Samsung, Nexus, LG, Motorola, and HTC.
ACL GRC for iOS or Android is supported in the following languages:
- 日本語 (日本)
- Português (Brasil)
- 文言 (中国 (中华人民共和国))