Release notes 2019
Monthly updates on new enhancements and features that have been released.
What's new in March 2019?
New customizable fields and enhancements to assurance planning.
- Customizable field You can now customize the term for Remediation Deadline. Learn more >
- Custom issue date fields Easily report on issue remediation and retest performance using the new customizable fields: actual remediation date, retest deadline date, actual retest date. Learn more >
- Assurance planning
New custom action attributes and the ability to rollforward projects in an assurance plan.
Enhancements to scheduling projects, assurance planning, and more.
- Add planning files, objectives, and results files directly from the Scheduler to build out your projects.
- View all projects by fiscal quarter or fiscal year.
- Filter by collaborator to view a team member's workload across multiple ongoing projects.
- The timeline start now defaults to the current day of the previous month.
- Download an assurance plan report in .docx or .pdf format to share with stakeholders.
- View a complete history of changes to an assurance plan.
- View each project's status and allocated hours in an assurance plan.
- To-dos Navigate to the source page where a to-do was created by clicking the link under the Source column in Task Tracker. Learn more >
- Linking evidence from Results If you previously linked a table or a metric to your workpapers in Projects, and archived the collection in Results where the table or metric is located, the table or metric is now protected in a read-only state. No data can be added or changed. Learn more >
- Assessment surveys If you previously set up an assessment survey in Projects, and archived the collection in Results where the survey is located, the assessment survey is disabled. To re-enable the assessment survey, you can unarchive the Results collection and re-send the assessment survey from Projects. Learn more >
- Control performance When you rollforward a project that has control performance enabled, the new linked Results collection now contains descriptive information copied over from the previously linked Results collection. Learn more >
- Deleting projects To delete a project, you must now type the name of the project to confirm the action. Learn more >
Looking for last year's release notes?