Monthly updates on new enhancements and features that have been released.
What's new in December 2018?
The updated ACL GRC mobile app for iOS 5.4.7 fixes a scrolling issue associated with accessing different organizations.
Define an assurance plan to execute on the key objectives of the organization, and manage timelines and dates using the new Scheduler.
- Define an assurance plan to execute on the key objectives of the organization, ensure that appropriate coverage and resources are available, and align directly to strategic risk. Learn more >
Use the Scheduler to easily manage timelines and dates across the different phases of all active projects. The interactive Gantt chart allows you to quickly determine the risk of schedule slips, dependencies, and audit schedule overlaps. Learn more >
Configurable project statuses, official release of the new Projects homepage, and ACL GRC mobile app for iOS 5.4.6 release.
The updated ACL GRC mobile app for iOS 5.4.6 includes:
- Support for fields that are automated using Assessment Drivers. (MOBDEV-2700 and MOBDEV-2701)
- Support for Super Retina display for iPhone X. (MOBDEV-2721)
Projects homepage enhancements, control performance improvements, and Citation Mode limitations.
- A single Results table now contains all scheduled performance records for a project. As more schedules are added to controls in the project, records are appended to the table in Results. Learn more >
- Within each text editor that has Citation Mode available, the following limitations apply:
- a maximum of 400 highlights and links (total of both)
- a maximum of 30 files per link
- a maximum of 200 clippings per file
- Customize your Projects view: mark projects as favorites and hide the progress percentage bar. Learn more >
Enhancements to Task Tracker and ACL GRC mobile app for Android 2.3.4 release.
- We have made it easier to find and identify important tasks in Task Tracker by:
The updated ACL GRC mobile app for Android 2.3.4 includes:
- Support for fields that are automated using Assessment Drivers. (ANDROID-367)
- Preventative measures for editing text containing citations. (ANDROID-368)
The following customer reported issues have also been resolved:
- The objective Owner field is mandatory and should be optional. (ANDROID-323)
- When you add an issue, the Published field displays old user role names: "Client, Executives, and External Reviewers". (ANDROID-362)
Import risks from projects or frameworks, search for text contained within an uploaded file, link text to a specific section (clipping) within a supported file type using Citation Mode, and use Citation Mode on a variety of pages in Projects.
- Each process or objective can now contain a maximum of 1000 risks.
- You can now import risks from projects or frameworks to build out templates or programs. This capability brings parity to the import controls functionality. Learn more >
- Using Citation Mode, you can now link text to a specific section (clipping) within a supported file type. Easily cross-reference an excerpt of text from within a contract document, a calculation within a monthly bank reconciliation, or a statement within an email chain that signals proof of fraud. Learn more >
- We have added Citation Mode to other text editors on different pages in Projects including: Planning Files, Narratives, Testing, Issues, and Results Files. Learn more >
- You can now search for text contained within an uploaded file to quickly navigate to the file in Projects. Learn more >
Ability to customize the term for testing, Control Title field added to testing pages to provide further details about controls, and ACL GRC mobile app for iOS 5.4.5 release.
- Each process or objective can now contain a maximum of 1000 controls or procedures.
- You can now customize the term for Testing in a project. Learn more >
- The Control Title has been added to the Execute Procedure / Walkthrough, Test Plan, and Testing pages in a project to provide further details about controls.
The updated ACL GRC mobile app for iOS 5.4.5 implements preventative measures for editing text that contain citations. (MOBDEV-2704)
A redesigned Projects homepage experience, new ability to cite evidence, new functionality for scheduling control performance, and a new Mission Control module for managing controls.
- We have redesigned and vastly improved the Projects homepage to make it easier to find your active projects, track project progress, and manage outstanding tasks. Learn more >
- Back up your key insights and findings by citing evidence, and facilitate an efficient review process using Citation Mode. Learn more >
- Set up a schedule to assure that control activities are being performed consistently. Learn more >
- Use the new Mission Control module to manage the controls you have access to in a single, central location. Learn more >
Nothing new to report this month.
Configure automated walkthrough and control test assessments.
- Automate walkthrough and control test assessments and notify key stakeholders when changes occur. Learn more >
Edit Microsoft documents online using any supported browser, configure date fields and new custom attribute fields, and other enhancements.
- We have added configurable date fields for project planning and results. Learn more >
- You can now define custom attribute fields for project planning, objectives, walkthroughs, tests, and results. Learn more >
- Edit Microsoft documents online using any of the supported browsers and an installed version of Office 2010, 2013, or 2016. Previously, you could only edit Microsoft documents online using Internet Explorer 11 and an installed version of Office. Learn more >
- Whenever an automated risk assessment changes, stakeholders are notified via the Projects daily summary email, enabling them to take appropriate action. Learn more >
Enhancements to Compliance Maps.
- Standards and regulations are now ordered alphabetically by name in the Compliance Summary report.
- "0" now displays instead of "-" under the Issues column in Compliance Maps when a requirement is mapped with controls that have no issues.